Our ministry task is to nurture body, mind and spirit, living out God’s call to serve. We encourage fellowship by providing a foundation to grow in our knowledge of the Bible through teaching and exemplifying Christ like living.
Special Fellowship Events
New Member Class
Congregational Life and Education Ministry contact email: email@example.com
Our pledge, as part of the Christian Education Program at First Presbyterian
Church of Cody, contains a threefold covenant:
1) The church pledges to:
- Provide a teacher's training workshop.
- Provide quality educational programs.
- Provide supplies, support, and oversight to teachers.
- Provide safe space and opportunities for Christian growth.
2) The teachers pledge to:
- Participate in the Teacher's training workshop.
- Be centered in prayer.
- Attend worship on a regular basis.
- Devote the necessary time to prepare the lessons.
- Follow the curriculum.
- Have the classrooms set up and ready for students.
- Plan ahead for supply needs.
- Call a sub when unable to teach.
3) The student, and parents of minor children, pledge to:
- Have the students to class on time.
- Expect attendance at every Sunday and/or Wednesday Night class.
- Have students rested and ready to learn.
- Go over the lessons at home to re-enforce the learning.
- Pray for the students, teachers, & the Christian Education Program.