The Building and Grounds Ministry maintains a safe, clean and comfortable place for worship.
To be available as a resource to the congregation and the FPCC staff regarding any church or grounds concerns.
To maintain and/or be responsible for coordinating the maintenance of the church and grounds.
- Be sure that all doors, locks, windows and window locks are all working properly.
- Be sure that all electrical outlets and connections are in good working condition.
- Be sure that light bulbs, fixtures, and cords are all working properly without damage.
- Be sure that the grounds are being adequately taken care of seasonally. (i.e. lawn and flowers, snow removal)
- Taking care of all unsafe conditions on the grounds or in the building in a timely manner.
- Advise, recommend, coordinate information and oversee bidding regarding new and/or ongoing projects for repair to the building or the grounds.
Building and Grounds Ministry contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org